Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas in February!!!

Don't tell me it is too late to be posting Christmas pictures...I already know! I will have to throw the "I am pregnant" card out there as my excuse. Yes, we are prego with number three...and I am EXHAUSTED! Sorry if this is the way that you are finding out instead of a phone call...too many things to do right now. I can barely get my email checked! Anyway...our first pictures come from our annual cookie party that my sister and I have been doing for 2 years now, but it has been in my Christmas past for my whole life...one of our family traditions!

Trent decorating the cookies...Camryn eating the cookies (typical!)
My Mom has seen one too many of these beautifully decorated cookies!
We made a quick stop in Virginia to see Steve's brother and his family. Ended up staying a little longer than planned because our transmission blew on our 2 year old truck...Merry Christmas to us!!!

Camryn, Hudson, Ellison, and Trent putting the puzzle together (mostly Trent and Ellison!)

Worn out from too much cousin fun...this was our slumber party setup!!!
Trent's best effort for Santa!
Christmas morning at Steve's parents house!
Camryn got new underwear for Christmas if you couldn't tell!
Grandmom and Camryn
And if you are wondering where the rest of the pictures are...we were too busy doing this ridiculous puzzle the whole break! Luckily we had Grandmom to keep Trent and Camryn busy!!

11 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

love it love it love it! i don't care when you post pictures or what they're of...as long as you do it once in a while! (it has been a little too long though)

okay now my comment on your post: I'm in love with camryn! did she really sleep like htat on the couch? is she out of a crib? claire NEVER would've slept like that. and are you potty training her? why'd she get underwear?! too many questions...i'll call you when i get a second!! hahah...which equals soon...i hope!

Elizabeth said...

Congatulations on being pregnant! that' so exciting!!

Tami said...

geez amanda! way to drop a bomb and then not give any details!! you're prego?? congrats! I heard Jessica was pregnant too. when are you due? I'm due now and i swear this baby is never going to come out. and my other 2 were early. AHHH! I'm going crazy with waiting for our little GIRL.

Unknown said...

better late then never...those cookies look so yummy! We never got any this year! haha sad! :-) How fun to have all those cousins to play with! Hope you are feeling okay...I wanna see prego pics soon! I know that belly of yours is growing (a little?!?!)

Krissy said...

NEXT!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) One down....20 to go Amanda

Farley Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! On #3!!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

I am also glad that you finally posted pictures. I will give you a break, I know how tired you must be. Have you been super sick?? Call me when your driving sometime.

Bart and Krista said...

Yeah, I'm glad you posted. Congrats on #3. I can't wait to hear what you're having. You look like you had a fun and busy Christmas. I love Camryn's new undies.. she looks like she's lovin life in those new undies. Wearing them over her pajamas.. I think I know who she gets that from!

Britty said...

I'm sorry this has taken me FOREVER to write, but I've been thinking it for a while now. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We are SO excited that you are expecting #3 too! Look at you, making up for lost time and tied with me now. :) We are so thrilled to see how adorable this next baby will be. We love you so much!

Zwick family said...

Hi Amanda. This is Andrea Fredric. I love seeing all of your family's Christmas pics. How are you guys doing? I'm due with #3 in 5 weeks. Can't wait!!! Hope all is well. Talk to you soon!

Steph said...

WHAT? Prego with number 3? OK OK - i know you are tired, and exhausted, but i definitely need a phone call telling me all the details - when you are due, if you know what you're having, how it is all going! I miss you and wish we were closer! then i could fix you meals and tend your kids while you took naps and relaxed, as all prego peeps should get to do! call me SOON!