Sunday, May 17, 2009

Camryn is 2!!!


Our little girl turned 2 yesterday and is no longer little. In fact she is going to be a big sister to her little brother in just a few short months.
Naturally she loves to cook and talk on her cell phone!

She laughs A LOT!

And is a joy to be around!!!
We had pizza (her favorite) for dinner and while Steve, my sister and her husband, Hank, and I were all around the dinner table talking thinking the kids were all just playing, they were in fact taking ALL the gifts off the couch for Camryn to open. By the time we got over to them they were in full swing of opening the gifts!
She loved All her gifts... Almost as much as Nolan (what a good sport he was!)
This is her "M&M" cake! (the cake is suppose to be a large M&M). When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday all she said was, "Candy!!!"

10 comments:

Zwick family said...

Amanda,
Happy Birthday to Camryn! She looks so happy and candy is always my kids favorite too!

Love,
Andrea

Krissy said...

Oh how I miss this darling little girl! Please tell her I said Happy Birthday to her. I will have to call and tell her myself. She is so fun!! You are the best for posting, I am so very proud of you Amanda. Good job!

Chris said...

Camryn just couldn't get any cuter!! I just noticed what it was that Camryn was putting on Nolan. He is a good sport to wear the princess crown & Cinderella shoes. Haaa Just think, he and Chase will be getting more of those girly toys around their house before long. :)

Brittany Stucki said...

She is sooo cute!! I can't believe she is two now. It seems like just the other day we saw you guys in Flordia. I am so sad that we missed you guys. We felt so bad, but we are going to disney this weekend and Tom couldn't take another day off. I hope you guys had a ton of fun, and we will definitely do it next time!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh amanda seriously hilarious...I was dying at the starburst video...if only we all got that excited over a $2.00 gift...bdays would be so much cheaper...and sweeter! haha It was so fun to see you guys. I miss that little face already...to cute for words!! UGH I wanna eat her!

meg said...

Happy Birthday! She is definitely looking older. Love the piggies.

Eliza said...

so cute! happy b-day cam.

Janae said...

FINALLY! Welcome back to blogger! Camryn looks SO different from her last pictures. She is adorable and looks just a pretty as her mama! I can't believe she is two. And I love her pink kitchen - too cute!

Bartholomew said...

She is SO cute! I love her little girl voice and those piggies are darling! I can't believe I haven't even met her yet! Where has the time gone? One thing is for sure, you and Steve make BEAUTIFUL children. I can't wait to see #3!!

(this is Krista by the way!)

Christine said...

so no baby yet? I can't remember when you're due but i think its soon! I hope your doing well girl. Camryn is sooo adorable! Seriously her little curls and her cute little cabbage patch face...just so dany stinkin cute!