Friday, July 17, 2009

The last two months!!!

1. Memorial Day Weekend:

Matt and Jennae Porter and their little girl, Savannah came to visit us at the end of May to celebrate the holiday weekend. We had a blast, but I let Jennae do all the photography so if you want more pictures you will have to go to their blog!!! My kids LOVED having Savannah there!! Thanks Matt and Jennae for making the effort to come visit!


2. Saying goodbye to our home in Georgia and all of our friends:
Trent, Camryn and Chloe playing in our little pool...it was a hot day!!!




Packing up the house.....


You can kind of see my belly in this picture

3. Moving into our new home:

Split levels are not my favorite...but I LOVE this house.
This is our cute neighborhood!

Playing in the backyard with the kids and the dog!



Steve was able to snap a quick shot of my belly for all those who have been asking to see one!!! 4. Boating with friends back in Georgia!



5. Fingerpainting in the backyard...very brave of me!

When one child sticks their whole hands in the paint...
The other follows suit!!!

10 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

loving all the updates. didn't know your move was as soon as it was. sucks huh? we just moved back down to slc! (long story, i'll have to call you!)

love your new house. and your awesome backyard! love camryns face while sitting on the dog.

you look so cute pregnant! love that grassy shirt you're wearing..just love you. period!

Unknown said...

finally! haha I love when you update your blog b/c I love seeing pics of the little ones...could the be any cuter! And I LOVE your house!!!!! So pretty!!!

Tami said...

what the heck? you moved?? to where? how come?

apparently i am out of the loop...

Stephens Family said...

Cute pics! You look so cute pregnant and Kate and I are so jealous of Camryn's hair. I wouldn't even know what to do if Kate had hair. I'm happy to see that all is well with you guys!

Bart and Krista said...

MandaBear,
Your house is beautiful. I love it. It is so YOU! You look like a great pregnant girl and your kids are darling. Thanks for updating.

Krissy said...

You're the best! I want everyone that reads the comments that all these pictures that were FINALLY posted was because of my begging her to do so. Such a darling family. I just love and miss you all so much! Maybe I should move to Birmingham...just kidding!

Kelly said...

Thank you! Great posts! Who are those cute kids on moving day? HA HA!
MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Oh!! I love your house. It is gorgeous. I want to see pics of the inside too. What a cute neighborhood. I'm glad you didn't buy that crazy house that Steve was looking at! How close are you to Hank & Jess? Your belly has gotten big since we saw you! We are so excited to meet the new little man! Maybe we will have to fly out for his blessing! :)

anne said...

Love all the new pics! You're looking great and getting so close!

Zwick family said...

Hi Amanda,
Have you had your baby yet? I know that you're probably getting close. So fun to see pics of your cute kids (and dog). Tia is going to help me figure out how to start mine. Love you!!! Good luck!!
Love,
Andrea