Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Batman and Batgirl!!!

Trent has been talking about being batman for a couple of months now and really wanted Camryn to be batgirl instead of Tinkerbell. After a few weeks he had convinced her how cool batgirl is!!!
Waiting for trick-or-treating
This was taken right before our church trunk-or-treat! I had bought face make-up to draw Camryn's face mask and Trent asked if he could draw something on his face. I assumed he would draw a black bat or something. Instead he just scribbled with all the different colors on his whole face!!! Atleast it was halloween!
Our little Nascar driver!

Trick-or-treating the neighborhood. I would have a picture of Trent, but he was running from door to door!

Steve was a Phillies fan...I was boring and didn't dress up this year...too many other things going on I guess!
This was the best picture I got that night of Brock...but the expression says it all...THIRD CHILD!!!
Sorting out the goods! And eating way more candy than needed!!! Happy Halloween a few weeks late!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Love Trent's face painting job! :)

Tami said...

little Brock is so cute! and all that candy on the floor totally made me want some... i wonder if there is any left around here...

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Trent and Cami look SO cute. I am dying. And I love Brock's little expression! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween.

Krissy said...

Brock is the cutest. I just want to snuggle him! Maybe after the holidays I can! I love that Cam agreed to Trent's plan. So cute. Her piggy tails are so cute. How blessed you must feel to have these healthy,darling children to raise. Maybe I need to move to Alabama. :)

Aarean Jergensen said...

oh to be a kid again....love the costumes!!!!

Britty said...

So cute! I know Brady and Lucy would have loved a duo costume like that since Lucy wants to do everything Brady does. I love the goth makeup!