Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cutting down the perect tree!

It took us quite some time to find the PERFECT tree this year. Trent liked every one we looked at, but Steve was a little bit pickier. We found it December first so I'm not sure it looks quite as lush anymore, but I had to post these pictures before Christmas.


Trent pretending to cut it all by himself!
With a little help from Dad!
Still a spectator sport for Camryn!!
I did get down there and try to make a little cut, but our saw was soooo dull and I have no man power!!


This was VERY unsafe and I was nervous the whole time he was trying to get the star on top!!!


3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Trent and Camryn are so cute! I want to just squeeze them. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Tiffany said...

I love it- I'm so jealous you can cut down your own tree. Troy did that all growing up, and we've always looked for a place here to do it. Have a great Christmas!

Mark and Meghan said...

wow, i'm jealous you guys cut your own tree down! we didn't even get one this year..how bad of parents are we??!! but we didn't want to come home to a house full of pine needles! anyway it looks like trent had fun. thanks for clarifying that the last picture is unsafe! it looks steve is totally in control to me! :)