Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Trent!!!

Unfortunately I cannot edit the date on the post to December 3 when Trent really did turn three, but atleast I took pictures on the actual day! Trent turned 3, which is quite amazing...and all he wanted was a "A-Go ooter!", translated that is a Diego scooter. So Saturday I left Trent with Steve and went to go buy it from Wal-Mart after seeing it there the week before. I was so disappointed to find that they were sold out. I was feeling down knowing that I had failed my 3 year old and he would no longer be having his "scooter birthday party" as he frequently referred to it...Luckily Monday morning they had one on the shelf! The only problem now was getting it into the cart and home without him seeing it since he was with me. I managed to succeed and he was so excited that night when he opened it!
Trent we love you and wish you a Happy Belated Birthday on the blog!


Trent LOVING that everyone is finally singing to him after all the birthdays he has been to this year!
Trent blowing the whole house down! He takes his candle blowing very seriously!
Opening the gifts...sorry Trent you will probably never have a brithday picture without the Christmas tree in the background!!!
Already trying out the scooter...no Mom it had not been outside yet!!!
Camryn enjoying all the fun and attention!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Yeah!!! you are not dead! I been wondering what happened to you! Well, reading this made me laugh, an i just wanted to know how you did get the scooter with him there and not seeing it? I can hear you speaking when i read the comments underneath the pictures....it makes me miss you! we need to plan a get together really soon! that's it!
xoxoxoxo
steph

Stephens Family said...

Wow! Trent is three! I can remember holding him when he was only a month old! My how time flies, especially when that was the last time I saw him! We need to get together. Are you in California for Christmas? And I am not joking when I say that Ryan and I want to go to Georgia, I just don't know when...

Aaron and Kalle said...

Happy birthday to Trent. I can not believe he is three already. It is okay to alway have a tree in the picture, he is a December birthday. Amanda, Camryn's hair is beautiful. I am a little jelous. Maya will be bald forever.

Tami said...

Wow, he's three?? You were just pregnant with him!

Mark and Meghan said...

okay i know that this post is about trent and his big day..happy birthday trent! but seriously can camryn get any cuter? she is seriously adorable. i love her hair by the way..you're turning out to be quite the hairdresser!

and i think i spy someone trying to help trent blow out his candles!? or is it just an illusion. did trent know? was there a big uproar?! haha. i seriously wish that we could've been there, because i know we would've been invited right?? :) love you amanda...

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

OH my gosh! We miss you and your cute kiddos so much! We are so glad to hear Trent had a happy birthday. We love that little guy so much. I still can't get over him saying "Um, I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to go to bed now." Cutest thing ever!!!

Janae said...

I really feel like we were celebrating Trent's first birthday with the big train cake like a month ago! I can't believe he is 3 already. Happy Birthday buddy! And Camryn is getting so big, and cuter and cuter. I'm sad that I probably won't ever get to see her as a little baby:(