Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Go Panthers!!!

Camryn and Jessica
Todd, Jessica, Kelly and Todd jr.


Trent's best friend's dad happens to be the coach of the football team at our local college. They are only in their third season and won their first game a couple of weeks ago! We were luckily able to go and witness this piece of history. Steve and Hank rushed the field at the end of the game and we were all yelling and screaming. It was a great game. I just got word from my friend Kelly that they won yesterday too!!! It has been a long road, but perserverance pays off...Go Panthers!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

You forgot to mention the team is only in it's third year!!!! But I feel so famous to be on someone's blog!

Britty said...

Goodness, Camryn is so darling. I love how you tied her shirt sleeves - so cute!!!

Mark and Meghan said...

that is so cute how you tied camryn's shirt...like she's already a volleyball star! :) i love watching football games...how fun that it's such a BIG thing back there. miss you!

Steve and Amanda said...

Believe it or not, it was my sister's idea to tie the shirt!

Kelly said...

Okay, I'm a dork (nice eighties word, huh?) I guess I skimmed what you wrote, because right there, plain as day, you say they're in their third season! Oh well, what can you say?

Jordan said...

Your posts are always so cute! It probably helps that your kids are so stinkin' adorable!!

I started a new blog, you should check it out! www.shawnandjordanmetcalf.blogspot.com