Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random pics and videos!!!

Trent LOVES to watch T.V. Camryn is not into watching T.V. at all.....except for when Big Brother watches!!! Then she is all for it and jumps right next to him and pretends to be interested!!! She LOVES to do and say whatever Trent is doing!!! And Trent of course loves the attention she gives him.

This is a video from a week or so ago. Camryn "jumps for joy" now when I go get her out of her crib. This was a reinactment of what she did the first time, but hopefully you will get the idea! Side note: No means YES for Camryn right now!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah! A new post! Actually a few! Love the videos - my children come running as soon as they here it! At least they can hear that, but can't hear me when I'm calling from 2 ft. away!

Kelly said...

I just realized I spelled hear incorrectly on my previous post! So sorry!!!