Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who's first day of School?

Camryn was a little jealous of all the attention that Trent was getting from his first day of school...she wanted her own picture taken too!!! We had to remind her that it was Trent's first day of school and not hers...yet!!! Here he is!!! Trent's big day...he has been waiting UNpatiently all summer long!!! For some reason he thought again this year that he needed to ride his bike to school...maybe one day if we live RIGHT across the street from school I will let him!!!
He was so excited he woke up EXTRA early in the morning!!!
I had to get a picture of him in front of the backpacks, right???
Here are a few more pictures for all the posts I missed this summer while being lazy!!! This is Camryn in front of the button that turns the water on at a park that has the sprinkler things (did you get all that?). This is all she wanted to do!
Slip and Slide...summer is not complete without it!!!


Playing in the sprinkler with Chase and Nolan (Trent's cousins). As you can see our lawn was needing some water!
One of the MANY humid days in Georgia. The only thing I like about the humidity is how curly Camryn's hair gets!
The boys sneaking the button from Camryn (see picture at top!) I would have put a picture of the actual fountains, but I realized after I posted all the pictures that I hadn't gotten one with it in it and I didn't want the picture at the top...the way pictures are added on blogspot really needs to be updated!!!It is sad that summer is coming to an end, but we are excited for football season and all the fall festivities!!!



10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

your kids are seriously soo adorable! That's hilarious that Trent was so excited to go back to school! Taylor is pretty excited too, i think she's getting sick of being home all the time with her sisters and mom!

Kelly said...

I'm so excited for a new post! Way to get it all in at once!

Mark and Meghan said...

wow, i'm not the first! :) okay i LOVE LOVE LOVE camryns hair in that picture when it's curly. it seriously looks like you put a curling iron to it. she is simply adorable. cute backpack pictures too! and yeah i will never let my kids ride their bike to school, unless they ride slow enough for me to walk with them too!! :)

Krissy said...

They could not be one ounce cuter Amanda. Trents smile melts my heart! I just love watching them grow. Trent looks older to me. Sweetest boy, you can tell.

Chris said...

What sweet pictures--I mean kids! :)

(FYI-you can drag the pictures from the top of the post and place them where you want them later in the post. I can't believe someone hasn't come up with a better program for blogging--it drives me nuts! Maybe I should talk to Ryan about writing one. )

Stephens Family said...

What a cute family you have. I am so sad that we don't live closer. I am seriously thinking that we should have a P12 reunion with or without the kids!

Janae said...

School? I'm assuming you are talking about preschool - right? Trent looks so cute all dressed for he first day! Especially on the bike. And Camryn hello - looks exactly like you!! She is beautiful. I have received all of your voicemails and I'm so sorry I haven't called you back. I've been terrible at returning calls this summer. But I love it when you call me to check in and we still miss you guys!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

You kids are growing too fast! Both your kids are cute. I am saying now that Trent has to marry one of my girls. that would be fun--then we would be family!

Christine said...

So I'm with Janae...is Trent starting pre-school or Kindergarten! he can't be that old...is he? Either way it looked pretty official with the backpacks. How fun...you are a true mom now that you have a little one old enough for School!

Steve and Amanda said...

Trent is only in pre-pre-school...he thinks it is pretty official though. He will go 4 days next year, fall 2009 and then start kindergarten in fall 2010!!!