Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School!

Today was Trent's first day of school...and he was not able to go because he had a cold. I am hoping that he will be up to par by the time Wednesday comes around so he can go to his second day of school. I will take some first day of school pictures when he finally makes it to school and post them so long as I find my camera plug to download pictures! I really was planning on posting today, but could not find the plug...of course the day I FINALLY have the time and energy to post and no camera plug!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Alleluia! So glad to see a new post! Todd really missed Trent today - I had to break the news on our way in - great what good friends they are - can't wait to see him on Weds!

Mark and Meghan said...

so annoying that you couldn't find the plug! i can't wait to see him on his first day! :) sorry i haven't called you back...i promise it's on my to do list!!! :) love and miss you too much!