Sunday, October 19, 2008

October at the Beach!!!


What a beautiful week at the beach last week! We went with my sister Jessica and her family. The kids had too much fun, but the adults had more fun! It was a nice relaxing (as relaxing as it can get with 2 kids) weekend, and the weather was TOO perfect!


Camryn LOVED the beach and everything that went with it!

The kids made a lot of new friends. Trent is in the middle and his two new friends were brave enough to let me bury them next to him!!

Steve built a HUGE whole in the sand that Camryn and all the kids LOVED climbing in and out of.

Our two cookie MONSTERS!


Our TV MONSTERS!



Camryn could have cared less that her pretzels were COVERED in sand...Disgusting!!!

Chase and Trent did NOT like the sun in their eyes

Boogie Boarding...she is fearless!

Great Picture Chase


All of the BOYS!
Who are those hot surfers???

Feeding the seagulls
Building a sand castle!
P.S. I ran a 10K with my sister on Saturday morning at the beach under one hour...that was my goal. My time was 58 min. 28 sec. I was proud of myself and needed somewhere to post my time in hopes to beat it the next time I run a 10k!



7 comments:

Tami said...

good job on the 10K! doesnt it feel nice to set a goal and then accomplish it? even if it is running... ugh - i hate running. props to you and jessica.

Mark and Meghan said...

so awesome you ran a 10k in under and hour...that really is so good. but where are the picture to prove it??! :)

as always you're kids are adorable..and i wish that i lived closer to a beach!

Christine said...

how fun to go to the beach in october and not freeze! your 2 little ones are the cutest things ever...i love you girl!

Stephens Family said...

Your family is the cutest! I love checking up on you guys. Congrats on your 10K! That is a very foreign word in our house. But it makes it nice to have your sister run with you.

Britty said...

OK - wait - a 10K? Check you out! That will NOT be news you'll be hearing from me, so I applaud you girlfriend!

I can so tell that Camryn and Lucy are two of a kind - ridin on the boogie board, eating sandy pretzels.

Keep having dreams about me, OK? That way, the feeling of seeing me will feel so real that you'll have to come visit and make me some ebelskivers or whatever those things were!

Krissy said...

I LOVED every single picture! But were you and Jess even there? Couldn't those men have tqken a few pictures of their sexy wives, running and all, so we could see? Who needs San Diego beaches when there's Alabama? It looks so pretty! The sand looks heavenly. Fun to make great memories like that. You all are so blessed! Love you all

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the 10K! I wish it were still warm enough here in Ohio to go to the beach. That is of course if Ohio had a beach...nevermind.