Saturday, November 8, 2008

The last couple of weeks!!!

First stop: Dentist!!!

Before the cleaning...

During the cleaning...
After the cleaning...Look Mom, no cavities!!!


Raking up the leaves. We have gotten a LOT more leaves since this first fall!





Then we went to the farm!!!


The rest are random fall pictures!!!
It was NOT her idea to hold his hand, can you tell!!


After the leggin' it for literacy 5K...Steve didn't want to miss this one after not getting a picture from the 10K. The race was at 10PM...not the best time to run!!!


Hanging out in the backyard. Why can't I ever get a good picture of my kids together???



3 comments:

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

Such cute costumes! We had to bribe Carly to take off her costume and now she asks to wear at least every other day! The only way I got her to wear a regular dress to church last Sunday was to tell her it was Ariel's party dress. Really cute pics, thanks for sharing!

Krissy said...

I LOVE the dog at the door. He is so cute...and the kids of course are too! Did you ever imagine that you would have these beautiful of children? They are SOOO beautiful! Some of the pictures let me enlarge them, and most don't. I LOVE to look at everyone super close because I'm getting old and I can't see as well, and I love detail! So you need to fix that problem right away!! Is that your RED wall? Of course I can't enlarge that one to see the toe and blood. But the pictures are so fun Amanda. Miss you!

Floats said...

What the heck did you have to do to and/or bribe Trent with to get him to be so HAPPY at the dentist's??? Hudson is going for his first appointment in a few weeks and I'm dreading it:(

Nice shirt you wore in the 5K, by the way:)

XOXO